Microtronics shake hands with Innovation World Cup®, the world’s leading innovation platform and CSEM, the forefront Swiss tech research and development center, for an insightful Developer Workshop on 25th September 2019, 8:30 – 11:30 AM in Neuchâtel.
Take part in an action-packed session guided by Josef Posch & Peter Dollfuss, our Project & Partner Manager at Microtronics and learn the Fast IIoT Development with rapidM2M.
- Learn how to develop an embedded IoT solution using rapidM2M. You will create an IoT solution that controls a LED using information from different sensors (temperature, humidity, accelerometer, and more). Additionally, you will set up the data collection and web application.
- Save your exclusive seat in the 8th IIOT Forum powered by CSEM & Innovation World Cup® Series. Join Swiss and international IoT drivers and doers, and deep-dive into the Industrial IoT.
- Swiss IoT start-ups can apply for a live pitch free of charge in front of leading tech experts and compete for the “Top Swiss IoT Innovator of the Year” Award with direct entry to the 11th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® semi-finals.
- Enter the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® free of charge to win great prizes worth over 500.000 USD, a cash prize of 10.000 Euro, free rapidM2M development kits, valuable business contacts and more.
Secure your free ticket now!
Innovation World Cup®, CSEM and Microtronics look forward to welcoming you on board!
Latest posts by Microtronics (see all)
- Join the rapidM2M Developer Workshop powered by Microtronics,Innovation World Cup® and CSEM! - 08/19/2019
- LoRaKey – Secure key exchange based on LoRaWAN channel properties - 11/22/2018
- Microtronics Engineering Joins STMicroelectronics Partner Program to Speed Time-to-Market by Increasing Visibility of its Proven Solutions - 08/20/2018